Our executive coaching Services encompass ….
Individual coaching: Coaching individuals as per organizational agenda / developmental gap identification of the said executive/s. Coaching outcomes are predefined and agreed by the said employee.
Group coaching: When the organization has identified group of employees with common developmental needs for example behavioural skills gaps. The coach takes up the challenge of harmonising the group of participants to learn from each others’ strength and facilitates planned reflective sessions. Group strength is harnessed and group weaknesses are addressed in a planned way.
Sales coaching: Sales leaders are in leadership positions due to their proven track record in sales enablement and managing performance with respect to performance matrices like numbers, revenue, % growth etc. However sustained performance needs a lot of behavioural adaptations in managing people, relaying management strategies, develop trust for building long term relationships with stake holders… This calls for sales coaching – both in terms of handling one’s professional portfolio as well as managing teams.
Entrepreneurial ship Coaching with respect to HR matters: When the small business size client is on high growth agenda and needs support in developing and executing HR strategies, we come handy. We understand their HR gaps in business plan and advise on how to match up the same. We also orient them to the changing HR trends and adjust their mindset/leadership style that helps the company harness people talents.
What is a typical process flow for a Coaching Initiative: (pl.see the graphic on the next page)
What are some of the subjects handled during executive coaching?
Executive coaching generally focuses on facilitating three level mastery…
To achieve the above, the subjects handled may encompass ... (sample themes)
Who decides coaching priorities for the said executive …
Many a times it can be executive himself, the line head, Company officials for example HR. Generally this is done in conjunction. The employee, for whom the facilitation is arranged, ideally needs to take lead role (ownership) in the process to be more effective and productive.
What is the possibility of success for a coaching initiative …
Here are the following prerequisites to ensure that coaching process yields results:
1. Coaching can’t compensate for ill management support and unhealthy work environment. Coaching is not an alternative for policy discriminations
2. Coaching is not a motivational strategy. Check on performance and recognising/rewarding performance/performer is a formal duty of management. Coaching can’t compensate for management action.
3. Coaching agenda calls for buy in of the said employee, his line head and organization. Coaches’ experience and qualifications ensure process robustness only.
4. Monitoring mechanisms, documenting milestones is an important process throughout the initiative. Organization should respect confidentiality of the whole process
5. Treating coach as professional partner is important. Coach is an independent professional, not your employee.